Free and Reduced Meals Forms and Information

Protect Your School's Title 1 Status and Encourage Families to submit their  2021-2022 Free and Reduced Lunch (FRL) Applications - WSPTA

Please remember if you would like your child to participate in the Free & Reduced Meals program a new application must be completed each year.

The information you provide may be verified at any time. You may be asked to send additional information to prove your child is eligible to receive free and reduced-priced meals.  A household member's immigration or citizenship status will not impact eligibility for free or reduced-price meal benefits.

Once you apply, please allow up to 10 business days before calling to check on your child's status. Keep in mind you will have to pay full price for your students meals until you receive a letter or email stating your qualification of free or reduced meals. Please note families are responsible for the cost of meals provided to a student prior to eligibility for free or reduced priced meals being established.

Eligibility letters are sent to the primary guardian on file. Our program sends correspondence first by email, or if an email address is not listed, then a letter is sent to the address on the student's file. Email notifications are immediate and letters will take a couple of days to process. Please note: periodically, due to the number of files that are sent from our department, some emails go directly into the "Junk File". If this happens, we recommend adding our address to your email's "Safe Sender List." Letters are also available on SKYWARD Family Access.

If you are denied, you will also receive a letter from our office stating the reason for the denial. You may reapply for benefits any time during the school year. If you should have a decrease in household income, an increase in household size, or become unemployed, or receive Basic Food, TANF, or FDPIR, you may be eligible for benefits and may fill out an application at that time.

Completed applications can be returned to your child's school or mailed (we are not able to accept faxed copies) to the following address:

Arlington School District
Child Nutrition
135 S. French Avenue
Arlington, WA 98223

2023-24 Income Guidelines

2023-24 Free/Reduced Meal Application-English

2023-24 Free/Reduced Meal Application-Spanish

2023-24 Family Income Survey  (For Weston, SVLC, APPLE and ESD Only)

Instructions on How to Enter Your Application Online

Consent to Share Program Eligibility Info with other District Programs

Special Dietary Accommodations

This web link will take you to the USDA Food and Nutrition Service website.
  1. Select the language that you need from the USDA website list.
  2. Print the documents.
  3. Complete the application form.
  4. Sign it and take it to your child's school kitchen or mail it to:   

Child Nutrition Dept
Arlington School District
135 S French Ave
Arlington, WA  98223

P-EBT Information

Click here for Pandemic EBT Information

The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) has a program that gives parents/guardians the option to sign up for P-EBT text notifications. Click here to sign up for text notifications.

If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282

Si necesita estainformación en otro idioma, llame al 1-833-518-0282

P-EBT benefits are not covering all my costs. I need more assistance. Who do I contact?

If you need more food assistance or cash assistance, you can call the Department of Social and Health Services to apply for benefits at 877-501-2233 or visit If you need emergency food assistance, call 2-1-1.

Are there any other food benefits available?

The OSPI Organizations providing Meals Map can help families find locations serving meals to children. Participating in these meals does not prevent eligible children from getting P-EBT benefits.

Contact your local school district to learn about free meal site locations in your area. These meal programs are available to all children 1 to 18 years of age, regardless of what school they attend.

You can go to to see if you qualify to get Basic Food benefits.

If you have any younger children, you may also qualify for the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program, which provides food assistance to children up to the age of 5 and pregnant and breastfeeding mothers:

Learn more at or call the P-EBT Contact Center at 1-833-518-0282 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (except observed holidays) if you have additional questions.

If you need this information in another language, please call 1-833-518-0282.

Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, llame al 1-833-518-0282.